I think we all know the feeling when you have purchased a game, and you are excited to play it but for some reason, it does not work out.
Maybe you get too much motion sickness, or the game isn’t worth the money, or maybe it was not advertised right.
To solve problems, Oculus does allow you to refund your games, and they do allow quite a lot of discretion when doing that.
Now, if you want to refund an Oculus Quest or Oculus request to the game, you will have to:
- Have to replay it in less than two hours,
- You should have owned the game for less than 14 days.
- If you do not meet both of their requirements, you will be unable to refund the game.
How Many times can you refund games on Oculus Quest 2?
Well, there is not a correct answer to this. Some people say it is five a month, ten a month, there are loads of different bits of information floating around, try and research where you can, but ultimately you will only ever know. The best advice, we can give is to use it when you need it.
How Refund Oculus Quest 2 Games?
There are currently two ways in which you can refund your Oculus Quest games.
The first way is via the Oculus app on the pc, the second is the mobile phone you use to set up the Quest.
First, let us start with the mobile version.
- Go on your mobile phone and log on to your Oculus account.
- Click on your profile picture and go down to purchase history.
- Now you should see a full list of games that you have purchased in the past, and you want to go to the game that you are looking to refund.
- Click on the game and then click Request Refund.
- It will ask you for your reason for a refund. Put your reason in and then click Request Refund.
- It will then take 72 hours to tell you if you can get a refund. As long as you meet the requirements the less than two hours and 14 days ownership, you will pretty much always get a refund.
- Keep in mind; you will not be able to access the game while the refund process is taking effect.
If you are looking to refund a game and, for some reason, you do not have access to the Oculus app on a mobile phone, you can get the Oculus app on your PC.
- Log into your account, then click on Settings.
- Go down to purchase history, and all you will have to do is click on the free dots.
- Click request. When you click there, it does say content can be placed in no more than two hours or purchased more than 14 days ago.
- Select the reason for the refund, and with the same time limits, your money would go back into your account as normal.
Hopefully, our guide helped you refund your games without a problem.
— Read Next —