Are you tired of getting tired every time to use the headset? Users want to have the best possible experience with Vive headsets, but it’s not easy to find what is needed. We have a wide range of options to choose from to find the perfect headset.
With the Vive Wireless Adapter, you can enjoy a completely wireless VR experience. No more cables getting in the way or restricting movement. Plus, with the bonus of SteamVR Tracking 2.0, the users will have even more freedom to explore the virtual world.
What to Do If Vive Wireless Headset isn’t Detected
However, many five users have found that the vibe wireless headset does not see the controller after five adapter installations. The vive adapter manual is very clear about this problem caused by the automatic shut-down function of the screen before vive adapter installation.
The vive wireless adapter comes with an extra power supply and battery. This battery can be used to solve the vive adapter not detected controller problem:
- Open the cover of the vive adapter and then insert a long USB cable into the vive adapter USB port, while the other end of this USB cable is inserted into an extra power supply battery. If the vive adapter has been successfully connected to the vibe controller, you will see a blue light on the vive adapter after the vive adapter installation.
- Connect the extra power supply battery to the Vive headset and play games wirelessly with the vive wireless controller.
- Battery video adapter with a USB cable to charge vive adapter at any time when the vive adapter is not working.
How to check the battery level of the Vive wireless headset
Check the battery level of the Vive wireless headset by clicking on START in the bottom left corner and then SETTINGS > UNPLUG DISCONNECTED DEVICES. Check that it is listed as “Connected” under CONNECTED DEVICES. Click the three dots on the right side of the vibe wireless headset and select SHOW REMAINING BATTERY LIFE. Then, check the battery level bar next to where it says “VIVE WIRELESS ADAPTER.”
How to Connect Vive Wireless Headset to a New PC
Connect Vive wireless headset to a new PC the same way user would connect it to an old one. I need to add a few extra steps:
- Step 1: Plug the USB connector into the PC.
- Step 2: Hold down the button for 1 second while looking at Vive wireless headset.
- Step 3: Player will hear a tone of three beeps from the Vive wireless headset, indicating it’s detected and paired to a PC.
- Step 3: When seeing VIVE under the CONNECTED DEVICES section on the screen.
How to Reset Vive Wireless Headset
If nothing seems to be working, try resetting Vive wireless headset. Here’s how. Follow these easy steps to connect Vive wireless headset to a new PC:
- Step 1: Pull up on the tab of the USB connector located on the HMD end of the Vive Wireless Adapter
- Step 2: Using a Phillips-head screwdriver, open the compartment located on the black box end of the Vive Wireless Adapter
- Step 3: Take out the old USB connector and insert a new one
- Step 4: Replace the cover of the compartment
What to do if there’s interference with other devices
If the user is experiencing interference with other devices, try these steps:
- Step 1: Power cycle Vive Wireless Adapter USB connector by unplugging it from the PC and plugging it back in
- Step 2: Make sure that no metal objects (such as keys, coins, or any similar items) are attached to the Vive wireless headset
- Step 3: Move devices that may be interfering away from Wireless Adapter
- Step 4: If the user has a router, try moving it away from the Vive Wireless Adapter
- Step 5: You can also try plugging the adapter into a different USB port on a PC
Tips for Safe Use of Vive Wireless Headset
If you have a vive wireless headset, we would like to offer some advice to help you use it safely.
If the headset is not detected, try connecting it to a Wi-Fi network and try again. This will help if the headset is being seen by two or more sources. Please contact our customer service if it is not possible to find the system detecting headset.
Try bootable memory cards to play around with files. This will help if the headset is being detected by two or more sources.
Try changing the angle of the lens. This will help if the headset is being detected by two or more sources.
Tips for Getting the Best Signal Strength From Vive Wireless Headset
Here are a few tips for getting the best signal strength from Vive wireless headset –
- Make sure PC is within range of the adapter
- Try to keep the headset near the center of the room
- Avoid putting obstacles in front of the Vive Wireless Adapter
- Keep it away from any microwaves, cordless phones, and similar wireless devices.
If the user is having trouble getting Vive wireless headset to connect, a few troubleshooting tips might help.
First, make sure the battery is fully charged. The battery level can be checked by pressing and holding the power button on the headset for two seconds. If it’s low, plug in the included USB cable to charge it up.
Second, try moving closer to the PC or router if there’s interference from other devices.
Third, make sure both PC and Vive wireless headsets are updated with the latest software patches.
And lastly, reset Vive wireless headset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
– Read Next –